An exceptional location – peaceful yet close to everything
Located just behind the train station in the peaceful Bosquets quarter, Les Jardins Coeur de Ville benefits from an outstanding location. Bordered on the east by the hill of St Martin and its woods, Rue des Bosquets is one of the most charming and historic streets in the city.
Les Jardins Coeur de Ville combines the quiet and peace of a wooded park with all of the benefits of living close to the city centre.
- 100 metres from train station
- 150 metres from St-Antoine centre and Manor
- 150 metres from Central Post Office
- 500 metres from Place du Marché
- 1.5 kilometres from Riviera Hospital
- 700 metres from pier and lakeside
- 12 minutes from schools
- 3 kilometres from autoroute
- 25 minutes from centre of Lausanne
- 1 hour from Geneva airport